Wednesday, July 30, 2008


HELLO! BUNNIES!

Woohoo! Lesson ended at 12pm today! YES YES YES. Met Shi Yun and her classmates and went for lunch at Cateen 3 today! AHHH! Wa susposed to meet Ailin but turns out she didnt have lunch today.



While waiting for shi yun to CALL me. I love my block's toilet!

After lunch, went to library to revise and we spend a quatity of time in library searching for room, in the end, we didnt book a room but we steal a room instead. HAHAHA, and then chased out from the book at 3pm. WOOHOO.

and I was so pathenic okay, I had to carry my laptop, charger, handphone, handphone charger, books, files, bag and and and water bottle all in my hand! Luckily, I got Shi Yun's classmate to help me carry!



Lee Woon and me, waiting for food.

ahhh! $14 leh!

So we studied until 4 and went off to meet Lee Woon and advance to IMM for dinner at. And yes! it's the most interesting part! We keep laughing and laughing like mad over lame stuff.

Example 1:
Me: AHHH. If we came in earlier right, we can eat the student meal leh! Super cheap leh.
Kow and Goh: Ya lo ya lo. sian, why like that ah, only until 5:30?
Me: I know why liao. because if we came in before 5:30 right, we are still students. After that all of us will be the same. ALL HUNGRY GHOST

Then a group of SP student came in,
Me: OMG OMG OMG! LOOK! See see, a group of hungy ghosts approaching.
And then we LOL all the way.

Example 2:
We are deciding who goes and refill the bread-
Goh: We o ya be ya song lah. who lose who go refill.
In the end, 1st round, she lose. (I was laughing like mad already)

After meal,
Goh: okay okay, who go refill now?
Me: okay lo, o ya be ya song again lo.
Goh: dun want lah
Me: kkkk, open numbers open numbers

In the end, she lose again! I was laughing like super mad at how unlucky she was and almost choke sia!

Example 3:
We are looking though the menu,
Me: WALAO! like so expensie sia. No money leh. later lend me $$ ah
Goh and Kow: WL. AGAIN?!
Me: Why not this, we ask for one main dish, then if still not full then we eat bread eay until bloated lah. since the bread free flow one what.
Goh and Kow: wah! dun want lah, 2 dishes lah. one dish eat what shit sia.

Anyway, I wasnt full even after the meal, so we just kept biting the bread. LOL.

Acting like CHUN GU. WOOHOO!
from right to left: shock, shocker, shockest!

Missing our golden childhood, so we decided to play 2-0-5 to rewind our memories!

Acting: - DOG, rabbit, elephant!
I told them 2 second is nt enough! LOOK at my right hand lah!.

EHHH. acting like bitch?

Acting COOL. ^^
After dinner, we went ramdom shopping and stopped by watson and this is what we took! HAHAHA.

"LET US KINDLY PRESENT TO U A SHOW- A DOG'S DAY" ^^
enjoy!

HAHAA! SEE! THE DOG GOT A LOVEMARK. sponsered by me! LOL. :D

And then I got so fed up because it fart so I wanted to queeze it to death

And then I regretted and try to piggyback him to the hospital


In the hospital, I treated him to TIMEOUT.
And after he ate it, he was so happy that he even jump with joy!


Saying something I shouldnt listen to though. -.- bad dog!~


And thanks to the nursie KOW who brought him his love of his life (a female dog)!


"Oh well, enough of rubbish! let's go lah" Goh said.

And then we kept laughing when we are taking the photos. it's like laughing like really mad.
Then to Giant because Gohwanted to buy 2 packet of fishball, and two packes of sushi which Kow treated us to! LIKE TOTALLY DELICIOUS!
Can imagine lineing up for 15 mins just for that 2 packets of fishballs?! wahahahaha!

No comments: