Thursday, July 24, 2008

LOL. ok, yes! It's about fencing today! OK!

I have to admit - today's was the first time I'm ever so hardworking for FAT. As i I used my breaktime to do FAT! ARENT I HARDWORKING? and I found out this one fact which I might never ever forget -

NP's AT focus more on designs while SP's AE focus more on maintenance.
And SP's AE Rocks like TOTALLY because Ellin told me there's this mei nan zi and I'm so dying to see him! I should call him SP NO 1. ^^ take note of this name.

After lunch
So I went for ELTECH after that and instead of listening, I was using my computer all along like mad! Like at least I should copied down what teacher had said or wrote, but NAH, I didnt. i'm so confident I have to reake ELTECH. oh bother.

Lesson ENDED
And lesson ended at 3pm! like so super early can! so I went to find AiLin who is at Block 46 (damn far lah) and HAHAAHA! I get to make a new friend within like 5 mins? Ping Siew is her name. Turns out she and Jia Hui is a production of Hua Yi Secondary School and is in the same course with Shi Yun, Jia Hui, HupLian, Wanhao and Xiaoqing. WOOHOO. Like so much of a concidental!

So went to the market to eat with AiLin and discussing about loves of our lifes and blah blah blah. HAHAHA. before rushing to Library to meet MX and Ken. Then Alssyia and Hangfeng.

FENCING
K LAH! As per normal, fencing is super fun! I dun think there is anyday when it is not fun. The only thing special about today is ELLE and I are the only 2 girls!

And oh! Let me introudce my super cute partner- Jacob. Because we had new swords already, so Dennis (our coach) decided to let us hold it and practice, and then for left handers (there's only 4 left-handers and 2 swords for left handers), it's Jacob and me.

And yes. WHAT FUN WE HAD. especially him! All he did was go GAY GAY because if we did wrong, Dennis will be like "SINGYI WHAT ARE U DOING" like it's my fault! :(:( hahaha.

After Fencing
So after Fencing, as per normal, we decided to head to Headquarters (LOL. which is cheers) and yes! Today is like damn funny. Thanks to my dear dear CK, who make me choke on my Tom Yum maggi mee because:

.... I forget how the conversation started, but it's got something to do with what if I die,
CK: If you die ah, dun worry, I will burn a lot of things for you. Oh ya! I wll burn Elton for me
Me: (burst out laughing at the thought of Elton being burnt to death)
Elton: Ok lah, then I will burn u lah, to be her slave. want or not, I hang a signboard stated "I'm Singyi's slave" around ur neck then burn you lah

And then they started to TALK about burning MX, QX and my cute partner Jacob too. LOL right. And errr, I eat until HQ is closed. LOL

No comments: