Saturday, July 12, 2008



Okay. i'm so sad because I have no photos to post for today. :( To think I auctally charge my camera battery to full last night.
:( :( :( :(

Went back to CO again for the 2nd Saturday time continously and heh heh heh heh, stayed all the way until CO ended before heading to Jurong Point with some of my juniors- Kevin, Shaohui and Darren ( see see see i remember their names! totally proud XD) while another half of my juniors - Hanbin, jacelyn, leshan and this little guy (k, I forget his name and I feel gulity. XD) went to Tamah Jurong for dunno whatever thingy.

Then after going to Jurong Point, went to Jurong East because Shaohui was meeting her mother there and then we (Darren, kevin and me) decided to have our lunch there. And I'm so proud (yet again) to spend only 1 hour plus on Cajun Chicken. And and and we got free fries and a free upsize L coke.

Went to library and chat with ShaoHui before finally going to Yew Tee for the concert which is gladly sponsered by Jacelyn. ^^ even though it's $2 but it's still money ok.

Afterwhich Hanbin, Leshan and I decided to take bus home, which is super long, scary thrilling and fun. :D
KERORO AND THE SMALL GIANT SLURPEE
-done since I'm super super bored
I cant elieve I'm that lame right now. ^^


Decided to get this for Keroro. :D


This is how small it is. :D


He post with it


He drink it.


He play with it

And he accidentally spill it. :(
But no use crying over spilled slurpee right? ^^

No comments: