Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm like totally free on Monday starting from next week!
WHOOSH! YES!
One whole free day at home sleeping. WHOSH! how cool life is!

Had my last COMT lesson today (which I'm still late for) and IAC presentation (of which I knew I will fare badly). But well! I'm so glee that COMT and IAC is over! But I will miss Subrina! Afterall, she's the first classmate so far I bonded well till now. :)

Had my last Spanish lesson too! LIKE YES finally! Pretty sure I will fail the exams. Well, afterall I didnt studied at all for my oral. And my Spanish teacher had an one to one talk with me, which reminds me of the one-to-one talk with Mr Koh back when I was secondary 1! How young right!

But well, both of them spolit my mood for a day, but at least Mr Koh spolit it for like that only one day but cheer up my life after that!

Well, my Spanish teacher might probably be angry that I dun even know his name. And so when I asked him to pass me (because I knew I will defineately fail), he asked me to give him reasons:-

So I gave him the following reasons:
- I always attend lessons
- I tried to listen in class (and then he shoot me back.)
- Super turned off because my lesson end at 10am and I went home first before coming for Spanish Lesson, and it's extremely tiring! (and he undestand that)

And ya, so my Spanish teacher said what Mr See and almost every male teacher I knew said to me,"U have the potiential but you dont want to work hard. That's why you only have yourself to blame"

there goes my happy day.

No comments: