Wednesday, July 02, 2008



Today is super fun! :D

Fun part:
Went to SP to find Ellin and pour out all my sadness to her.
(Okay, auctally i'm not THAT sad)


Had EECAD today which for the first in my lifetime, I finished it so fast without anyone helping. HAHA!
Super proud right now.


Then went to SP to meet PeiYu because the shuttle bus to NUH is there, but halfway there, Catherine called and told me she will be joining us. So I decided to go into SP walk walk first.

So I visit Ellin and SPCO.
T-T
So sad I didnt see Wei Siong, my dearest cousin. :D
LOL. nvm nvm nvm, we should meet again one fine day.

Afterwhich went to NUH to visit Yuling. My first time there okay.
And I'm so glad Yuling was feeling fine right now. :)
Oh ya oh ya, I was ADDICTED to Mr Bean's ice cream!! I had 2 scopes okay! My money!! $$

No comments: