Thursday, July 31, 2008



^^ EPEE! :D :D :D

WOOHOO! had my practical today and guess what! I had an A+! I'm so happyyyyy because I thought I will get C or D. hahaha!

Me: OMG! I got an A+! WOOHOO!
Teacher: Dun be so happy. A+ is 85-100. it/ a difference of 15 marks leh.
Me: Aiyo! As long as it's A can lia. YAYYYY. TEACHE I LOVE U!

And my clasmates was like "YUCKKSSSS"! HAHAHAHAHAHA.
and today's practicial is the last lesson already! WOOHOO!


So after ELTECH went to find Catherine and had dinner before meeting CK at library, Ken and Ming Xuan then Elton, followd by Sammuel and Jocob. And and and



HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY HANGFENG!!!!! :D






BIRTHDAY BASH! (FAILURE!)

Hangfeng! Say thank you to Ming Xuan! who brought the cake from westmall and HUG it all the way to Np
AND AND say THANK YOU to Catherine, she proposed the idea.
and a BIG THANKS to me, because I asked u to thank them! HAHAHAHAHA

And so we celebrated HangFeng's birthday during Fencing. WHEEE~ and and and we finally took a group photo!



From left: Ken, CK (the super super funny guy), Sammuel and Bryan. oops! whose's the guy behind sammuel?!



Ramdom photo, taken by Catherine. so I have no iea what they are doing.



AHHH! I hate flashlight!



The OLDEST Year 1 guy, HANG FENG!



WOOHoo! our coach Dennis!



HAHAHAHAH our own team! :D :D :D

No comments: