Tuesday, July 29, 2008


whoosh! how nice the sky is!

Was late again for school. Like comfirmed chop one lah. woosh! it's like i enter class at 1140 and teacher was already packing up! I was hoping he didnt marked me absent, afterall AT LEAST I ATTEMPT TO COME!

WOOSH! during ELTECH, the guys in my class are rather interested to know if I'm debarred from EG1 or not. AHHH! I hope not!!!

And ahhh!! Eunice! HOW DARE YOU! how dare you reminds me of the King's sale and my mother didnt even told me! RAWKS!!!! :( I want the lava browie, the chocolate waffle ice cream, mochi, Sara's lee triple chocolate.

CHOCOLATE RULES!

So ate in such a big group for the first time with Epees and foils. And laksa from Cateen 2 sucks like mad! I knew it! Because I rememer eating with my classmates last time their lor mee and they complained how disguesting it was (but I still finished it)

And training is kinda mad. 2.4 run (imagine 6 rounds around the track. woohoo! I rather campus run XD) and then some insane excercises which I dun want to remind myself of.

The worst that happen was my skin became terribly itch after the exercise! LIKE AHHHH. I need a bath desperately! A super hot one! So once we are dismissed, I RAN to the toilet an keep washing the itch parts withthe rnning water. DAMN that insect which bite me!

No comments: