Saturday, July 05, 2008



^^ We are squishy andwe are SHY!

^^ Another super fun day! See! that's why I love my juniors sooo much! They are so fun to hang out with! :D (except for the disturbing part that they BULLIED me)


Kevin with me. The piece of paper is delicated to his senior, my junior Chan Wei Yan.



Okay, we are very bad, I know. But she deserved it! She was not a good junior to me nor a good senior to Kevin.


Sebastian aka Stonefish! :D



Kevin say I look good on camera so he decided to snap a photo of me. :D

Qi Ling and her SHI XIONG Kevin, my SHI DI.
LOL. Maybe I should call Kevin Shi Xiong too because Qi Ling is of same age as me too auctally!

Miss Cai! :D Our teacher!
Sebastian trying to act like he IS blowing.

Obviously, it's Sebastian with me. :D

HEHE. and Sebastian keep changing his post. AHHH. so ficklet minded!
And I finally gotten my $50 Newbie Jacket back in one whole piece! FINALLY! Life have been so hard in NP without it. :( HEHE.

My sheng. Okay, it's kevin's. Mine was taken home by Qi Ling.

CO last all the way to 1230 and I decided to attend some Mongolian concert with them because Cai Lao Shi agreed to treat me to the concert which was $10! YAY!

This cost me $7.50! My $$$$$. T-T
So we went to Bugis and had our meal before we went to the concert. And during the concert, Bee Suan and I was converted into LES parthners. HAHA. The concert was rather entertaining because we kept joking all the way.


GUESS whose legs those belongs to?! ^^

After the concert, Kevin, Bee Suan, Hanbin, Jing Kai and I decided to head off to Dhoby Ghaut to have our dinner while the others went either home or Boon Lay.
So in the end I had spicy chicken AGAIN for the 4th consective time! Then after dinner, we decided to go Jurong East to take Neoprints after much thinking.


Okay, they mean I'm the nicest. ^^ JKING lah
LOL. see the crown on my head? :D

See, Jing Kai loves me.

So do Han Bin, despearately wanting to snake kiss me.
(PS: Elmo is there, so it's General, not N21)
AHHH. Even Bee Suan fall in love with me
TOLD YA EVERYONE LOVES ME!



LOL. Han Bin like this emo shot.


Meaning behind this neoprint:
NO generation gap. ^^


OH YES! We are super cute!
I'm so happy I went back to CO today. and and and I wanna S^2 chalet! :D

No comments: