Friday, July 02, 2010

KTV at Beauty World

after finishing the buffet, one of my cousins Wei Ting went home while the remaining 4 of us decided to try out the KTV at Beauty World which is $8 per room per hour (equivalent to $2/person per hour).

Despite my school being extremely near to Beauty World, I've never heard of this KTV before. hahaha, mountain turtle ah me! it was located in the basement of the shopping mall and it's actually an arcade. If it wasn't recommended by Wei Siong, I doubt I would actually want to step in because it looks like it will be infested by baddies ha ha ha.


Photobucket


So once we got in, we started whining about how lousy this place is, forgetting that it's actually $8 per room (divided by 4 of us = $2). The sound system is lousy, there's only fan and it's not sound proof. But it's pretty clean! I didn't see any insects or reptiles (lizards are reptiles, are they?) The songs were pretty limited too but still, we couldn't finish the songs we wanted to sing after 2 hours. :P

Oh! speaking of which, this KTV is lagging behind in every aspect compared to Kbox but when it comes to kicking us out, it's the BEST! once the time is up, the system will let you finish the last song and you can't continue after that, unlike Kbox, you can still sing another 1 or 2 songs after the person comes and chase you out.


Photobucket

Wei Kee.
he he, I like this photo actually! I was standing on the sofa while she was standing on the ground when i took this, yup, I'm trying out different angles.

Photobucket

Wei Siong.
I think this is the better ones out of the X times trying to get a decent shot of him. hahaha, those photos inside my camera of him is hilarious.

Photobucket

Me! I keep taking photo of myself inside there when i have nothing to do! ha ha ha, 24-70mm is awesome in taking self portrait I must say.

Photobucket

Sing Hui.
hahaha, i like this photo too! epic!! lol~

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Oh! Speaking of which, I think this is the first time I've heard Wei Siong singing. It's hilarious hearing him sing!

Photobucket



Photobucket


By the time we finished singing, it was already 1am and I need WATER badly because my throat is extremely dry by then and I had difficulty singing high pitch songs. It's my virgin time having difficulty singing high pitch songs! ): crap derivation of water. hahaha.


No comments: