Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


Met up with 2 of my ADVP team mates, Cedric and Fazlee to Sim Lim Tower for desperate help in troubleshooting our circuits but failed.

Met Fazlee first and we head off to Rocher Center because I remembered Mr Koh telling me about the 4th level shop which sells and provides help if we buy their electronics. So I was wondering, if we were willing to pay, they wouldn't mind to help us troubleshoot, right? But I was very wrong, they refused to help. They only help us if we buy their stuff, and if the circuit board we were talking about is their design.

Walking up to level 4 brings me memories. I kept really quiet when I was walking up with Fazlee because I was enjoying recalling the memories back in Year 2006.

I recalled the day when Jermain and I decided to head there to see the electronics price after school. We were halfway up the stairs, and as usual, Jermain is way in front of me and hurrying me to walk faster, then all of the sudden, she said "Singyi! your skirt!" I was confused and looked down at my skirt. Next thing I did was shouting "OMG, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT". Apparantly, the chicken stick (soaked in terriyaki sauce) which I brought earlier on stained my skirt. And the liquid is in brown colour. Luckily for me, I carried a sling bag that day and throughout the whole day, i just place my sling bag in front of my skirt. And that was the last time I ever brought chicken stick.

After Rocher Centre, we met with Cedric and head to Sim Lim Tower to see if there's anyone who could help us. We were extremely lucky to get a contact number from this shop in the 4th level because we walked through the whole of Sim Lim Tower and no shop could help us.

In the end, we decided to visit this man (who we managed to get his contact number) who could help us tomorrow. Next we head off to the nearest library to do our presentation/report. I always thought that gossiping is never guy's thing. That's one of the prime reasons why I didn't want a all/mostly girls course. I'm afraid of gossiping. I'm afraid that people will talk behind my back mistaking my intended purposes. That's why I don't (or maybe just at times) really speak bad of people. Like what if I'm pinpointing this person's fault when I wasn't any better? Like how would the person feel? Everyone is born imperfect, each and everyone of us has our own faults. That's why I will attempt to overlook that fault by substituting it with the good I see in them.

So anyway, we were talking about "selfishness". Suddenly I remembered Din telling me in a joking manner that I'm selfish. That suddenly struck me hard. What if he meant it? What if my selfishness were acutally shown through my words and actions but I didn't realized it? Then I started thinking again, then I realized, yes, I'm getting much more unhelpful. When my classmates asked me to upload photos into facebook, I refused to, because I don't like to upload photos into facebook. So I asked them to get the memory card from me on Monday (That's the only day we need our laptop) What if they deemed this as selfish? And the photos I'm talking about are tutorial answers. Then I started defending myself (in my mind), like, if they need anything i had, i would just lend it to them. But I just couldn't help but doubt myself. ):

After Fazlee went home and Cedric's laptop battery went flat, we decided to stop doing the project and I went back to school to try my luck at getting my circuit board back. I was so elated when the security guard took a set of keys from the security guard room and drove me to our classroom via the clubroom (it's like those golf club car), but... the main door was locked, and the set of keys the security guard took wasn't meant for that door. in fact, they don't have the keys. ):

So went home feeling really very crappy and worried. After dinner, went to IMM with my parents for Swensens because we have the vouchers. It seems that my parents had been waiting for quite a while for me to be free on Saturdays and finally I was home. I need such a desperate break from all the stress that I've been carrying.


After reaching home, I can't even rest. I had to continue working on my presentation and report. ): Everything is due for submission on Monday. ): ):

2 comments:

dave said...

wahahahahaha

Singyi said...

and you find it funny because...?