Monday, July 05, 2010

Canon Mark 5D II thumbdrive

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


1/2 hour ago, I squeaked.

Because Dave show me the above thumb-drive in the form of EOS Mark 5D II with lens 24-105mm F4. yes, it is a thumb-drive. click to view it's like 1/8 of my EOS450D and it's extremely unique and i wish it was mine. ): but it's way so expensive i couldn't bear to splurge on it.

other than that, I'm bored in class right now because I've finished everything for my part so far already (I need penknife and planning for the next step) and I have absolutely nothing to do right now other than reading blogs and facebook-ing. Thanks god at times my classmates will make some funny comments and jokes and make my time in class not so bored.

3 comments:

monster said...

cool my h20 bottle is in the pic..lol

monster said...

great the my h2O bottle is in ur pics :X

Singyi said...

LOL why the name monster?????