Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Eclipse

Photobucket

Cathy, Couple Seats. I find it hilarious when Wei Kee told me she booked couple seat, because it was always me who asked for couple seats when I'm going to watch movies. And both our reasons are the same - couple seats are BIGGER!





Just a brief recap, work yesterday was mad tiring. I slept at 2am and it was those fall and dead to the world sleep. So I overslept in the morning and had to rush to school without even opening my email to read up on the WISP PowerPoint slide which Azzrul, my WISP group leader sent me last night, and we were supposed to present it today! So I used the time in MQE to read up and summarize whatever I could. But in the very end, our group will only present next week. Phewwww. I'm not at all ready for presentation yet.

After school, went off to meet my cousin Wei Kee to watch Eclipse! But I reached too earlier so I went to see if BBQ Chicken Store is really closed down for good or it's closed down only for that day when I wanted to dine there. And it's closed down, for good! ):

So after we met up, I actually wanted to change to Despicable Me (since she will be watching Toy Story 3 with her friends) because Eclipse seems to be a brainless romance show and I'm not in favor of brainless romance show. But she already booked the tickets online already and she is really interested in watching it, so.. we just watch it.

Before the movie (which starts at 8:20pm), we went to have ice cream waffle at Xin Wang before dinner at Pasta Mania. :D The ice cream is normal while the waffle is good. The only thing I wanted to whine about is the chocolate sauce! They gave so little chocolate sauce it's not enough for me!! ): However, the combination of the ice cream and the waffle is excellent!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

After finishing our ice cream on waffle, we went to have dinner at Pasta Mania. It's my first time dining in Pasta Mania despite hearing it so many times from my friends. It's actually cheaper than i thought it will be! I used to think that the price ranges starts from $10 but obviously I was very wrong.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love this photo but it's shaky. ):

Photobucket


Photobucket

my first meal in Pasta Mania- Spicy Chicken. It was really spicy!

Photobucket

Wei Kee's dinner, prawns spaghetti or something. he he, couldn't remember the exact name though!

Photobucket



Photobucket


My successful attempt at eating italian pasta the right way. I watched it from a documentry recently and i thought I should learn to eat it the right way. :D

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The show is better than I expected. The fighting scenes are good but when it comes to conversations between Bella/Edward, Edward/Jacob, Jacob/Bella, it was really boring, not to mention, their accents made it extremely hard for me to catch what they were talking about. And Bella is getting on my nerves. I don't get what she's doing. So she loves both Edward and Jacob, but since she chose Edward, i don't think she should share a passionate kiss with Jacob right? Right in front of Edward somemore!! And to think Edward can remain calm? Seriously? But other than that, i think the show is good. :) hmmm, not so bad in my opinion. At least better than New Moon. I just watch New Moon on DVD and I'm glad when it end. He he he.

Movie ends at 1030pm. Lovely day today! It's been so long since I hang out in town after school. I can't remember when was the last time when I hang out in town after school. I used to hang out after school in town having dinners with Lee Woon and Shi Yun but not anymore, especially this semester. Our time tables clashes very badly. ): ):

School tomorrow starts at 1pm. I better wake up early to catch some of the shows I've been chasing, especially Sherlock Holmes. It's been 2 days since I started on the 128 minutes movie and I haven't finish the movie.


4 comments:

weiqi said...

hey hey,i really like the pictures of us posing with the cute ribbon hairbands,heehee.btw yup i agree that bella is really irritaitng cos dun koe what she really wants.Ask jacob to kiss her somemore.omg.But the show is gd overall with the "JIN ZAIGUANG".hahaha.

Singyi said...

Thanks god Bella's getting married in the next movie. So we shouldn' be seeing her KISSING AND HUGGING AGAIN Jacob & Edward again.

LOL! JIN ZAIGUANG. then Alice is the OBASAN!!

weiqi said...

haha yup.faster married beta.ltr married day still cannot forget jacob then more peng sang

Singyi said...

Poor Edward!