Saturday, July 17, 2010

Flea-Tique Day 2

Photobucket

2nd day of Fleatique is not so bad, wasn't as good as yesterday's event. ): the crowd is better than yesterday, but.. the age of the crowd is older too.. so my sis took the worst hit compared to me.





I ton all the way till 1 plus because I wanted to earn an extra $10 and I succeeded! I was just $10 short to hitting $200 at 12 midnight and my sister was on the verge of giving up hope already but I refused to! I just told myself just a $10 to a nice number, just $10!!!

So i stayed till around 1 plus before 2 ladies brought from me and I hit my $10. And when I was packing up, another lady came and she brought another item from me, which means my determination paid off well! instead of just hitting the $10, i hit $20. :D

other than that, I saw Elton again! I thought I wouldn't see him there even though he's working in SAM because I thought he might be working in the SAM with DOME. haha, I was just looking in another direction when I kind of sense someone looking at me and I could feel that my sis is looking in my direction too, so I turn around and I saw him with the "Is that SingYi?" look. So to double assume him I'm who he thinks he saw, I wave first even though I've yet to recover from the surprise. ha ha ha. i guess he didn't expect to see me too.

No comments: