Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Photobucket




so long since I've seen sunset.

Spent the whole day at home doing what I've been wanting to for this week - sleeping all the way till noon, watching episodes of Smallville munching on Ben & Jerry ice cream.


other than that, my aunties just came back from Europe and they brought this chocolate "Hanuta". I squeaked when I saw it because i knew how tasty it was. The 1st time I ate it was 4 years ago, when my tuition teacher treated me to one after he returned from his overseas work. Then the 2nd time I saw it, it was in Chocolate Empire @ Vivocity and I can't help but keep harping on how tasteful it is.

I remembered the morning when I went for Mr See's tuition and I was listless (extremely normal), so he asked me if I wanted to eat some chocolate, and my face immediately lit up, hahahaha, I can't forget how surprised he was when he saw my eyes lit up at the mention of chocolate. So he brought in Hanuta, and I was rather dissapointed in the packaging, but I ate it anyway and whoooooosh, i fell in love with the taste!! ever since then, whenever I step into Candy Empire, I will definately search for Hanuta and looked at it, but not buying it, because the price is keeping me from doing so. ): ):

No comments: