Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Railway

Photobucket





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


school was supposed to start at 1pm today but my group decided to meet earlier to do our AVDP project which is due for submission the coming Monday. reached school, opened classroom door and only at then did I realized the whole class is present.

all along, project days are awesome, but with the deadline crashing and with so many incomplete work, not to mention, my circuit is not working now, I can't really help but fear entering the project room, so many doubts to clear, so little I can do.

Spent the whole day in classroom trying to make our circuit work when combined. Then I realized there's something wrong with the design of my circuit so I had to re soldered this particular part of my circuit board. After re soldering, I realized I burnt the part (which is called a IR proximity sensor) and it was already going to be 7 by that time. Left with no choice, all I could do is to get a new sensor and re solder it at home.

Since it's already around 7pm, Siti and I decided to dine outside instead of at home. Initially we decided to head off to Clementi to eat. I was actually fine with that because I'm in no mood to think of some really recommend place just to have dinner. But the terrible traffic jam from our school to Clementi scared us both a lot and I suddenly thought of The Railway, so we decided to head there for dinner. :D

When I first stepped out of the bus and saw the place, I felt like I'm in Perth, but my mood wasn't as relaxed as it was in Perth.
After a long walk in the RailWay, we decided to have dinner at Ah Mei's Cafe. The dinner was so good I keep spending just to stay longer, wishing that it can stay this way for as long as possible.

Had Chicken Rice, Roti Prata and hot chocolate drink which we suspect it to be Milo. Didn't complained much about it though, guess we were far too tired to keep harping on how we were being scammed. She reminds me why I didn't teared when I heard of my friend's story in the past, make me understand the differences between a psychologist and a consultant, made me laughed so hard at times, reminds me how she actually influences me, how life slightly changes, how good it feels to tell people how you actually feel. I care too much about how people will perceive me in the past to reveal what I really feel, afraid that any slightest wrong word I used will ended up in a different meaning. But not anymore.

I need a laugh desperately. So desperately I wish I could watch Despicable Me again. I've been laughing often but I just felt like I need more. it's like once i stopped laughing, the stress came back. I need to laugh laugh laugh, to take the stress away.

and yes, I've cut my hair. I'm done with long hair which irritates me a lot. maybe I will keep long hair in the future, but probably not in the near future.

12 comments:

YuLing said...

haha~ not bad arh!~ I mean your new hairstyle! (:

anyway, I find "Despicable Me" a boring movie. LOL!

Singyi said...

hahaha thanks a lot! i preferred myself in long hair but it's way too inconvenient so i decided to just cut it short. hahaha, reminds me of 3 years ago when I cut my hair extremely short! :p

i like the movie a lot! I mean, I know the storyline is quite lame, because it's all about stealing a moon but that's what cartoons are all about, full of imaginations. But anyway, I like it purely because it makes me laugh. :)

weiqi said...

yoyo singyi.u cut ur hair sia.btw u look gd in this hairstyle.Nw after u wash ur hair,do u feel more lighter?haha

Singyi said...

haha yes, i cut my hair, cos I finally can't take it. Especially when I like to hang my camera around my neck.

hee hee thanks! I like both hairstyle la, long hair makes me look more girlish whereas short hair makes me look more outstanding.

nope, i don't feel more lighter after I wash my hair. I think my hair is very light already in the first place lol ha ha ha ha ha ha. that's why cut shorter also makes no difference. like 100 gram - 50 gram, can you feel the difference? xD

But I realized doing things is easier with short hair. No wonder my mum insists on short hair for all these years.

YuLing said...

haha~hmmm.... don know leh.. I actually rest and close my eyes in the beginning of the movie, cos it's really boring. HAHA! i don like the genre of movie ba... and i don really laugh too-.= but lucky, towards the ending a bit touching only. lol.

i don dare to cut short ever...so scary~

weiqi said...

hahaha.yup u right.nw u look outstanding instead of girlish le.

Singyi said...

Yuling, i already start laughing in the beginning of the movie, and keep anticipating what the next scene will be like. but anyway, you are not the only one who said Despicable Me is not nice, I had another friend who said that too. :) but still, i like to watch it again! next on list is Inception!!! ha ha ha ha.

Singyi said...

WeiQi, hee hee. and I still can't get over the girlish-me look. Maybe I just need time to adjust to the current look. :)

YuLing said...

Inception is very very exciting!! super worth money!! XD
HAHA! But after watching, me, jermain and venice were dizzy~ LOL!!!!

Singyi said...

yup! I wanted to watch it all along! And furthermore I hear a lot of comments that it's very similar to Shutter Island, tempts me even more!!

Anonymous said...

Good article it' s really clear, i will try it! Very good article and blog, poker is good to !

Singyi said...

Anonymous, ehh..?