Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday

Photobucket


Photobucket


Head off to school early in the morning to continue working on the project. The traffic was so bad today! i took close to 2 hours just to reach school, and I was looking so tired that Han Bin told me he had difficulties recognizing me. Furthermore, I haven't gone public with my hair issue.

So worked the whole day, our motor spins, but in a incorrect way. Rushed to workshop with Jian Wei to get holes drilled and filed out. I became rather bossy and stubborn when I get to the workplace, I insisted on my own ways at a lot of times. I was very full of myself when I got into the workplace. I tried taming it but somehow i can't control it. Anyway, it was the last time I will be entering the workshop. ):

Finish filing at last minute, got back to class to continue trying to do our projects. failed. and we decided to meet up and head off to Sim Lim Tower for help tomorrow.


So when I were packing up, ready to go home, Azzrul saw my camera and played with it, and then asked me to take a photo for his face book profile page. He preferred the 2nd photo, but I thought I could do better than that.

oh, and I prefer the first one.. but the 1st photo wouldn'tmake a good profile page as compared to the 2nd one. :) maybe i was lacking self confidence, I just took the photo from where I'm standing. I wanted to perhaps bend a bit down, but was afraid that it doesn't turn out nice even if I bend down..


Then after work, I had to head off to work. I haven't had a chance to say goodbye to a leaving colleague who is leaving after barely started work for 2 weeks. he's off to enjoy life, damn, envious am i not.

No comments: