Wednesday, July 21, 2010

YOG Briefing


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Worked today, it was terrible, I made a lot of idiotic mistakes and the worst I did was the inability to admit my mistakes. I believe it's because I wanted to convince myself I'm right, building up my self-confidence, so I tell myself to believe in myself no matter what, and that's why I only admit I'm wrong when Laura produce the evidence.

After work ended, went to have lunch with Pei Yu in school, hmmm i thought it will be better if we went there during non-peak hour but I have lesson at 1pm, so, we don't have much choice. ): WISP was pretty bad. arghhh, I think I did really badly for my WISP presentation. arghhhh!!! redundant is my main weakness for my WISP presentation.


So after school ended, Siti and I headed off to YOG gathering place at Kay Siang Road, which is so awfully far and inconvenient. Ha ha ah ha ha, it was the first time I got lost with her together in Bukit Merah. Nice! I said nice because I get to explore Bukit Merah via foot. We walked all the way to the Bukit Merah Interchange from our current location. It's good, I felt like I'm traveling, whereas I had no idea where I'm going, whereas I'm exploring a whole new territory. Anyway we are supposed to take 132 from Red Hill Station, but in the very end, we actually walked to Bukit Merah Interchange, and took 132 from there. I actually like Bukit Merah Interchange, maybe it's because I've never been there before, the first impression i had was acutally "wow, so small, cozy and hot". :D

and when we reached YOG, we went to take photo first, which took us 1/2 hour because they couldn't find our name. Then we head off for our lesson. We were so damn late! And being very pro-NP, we said we were from SP. :P We learn how to key in schedules, and I had no idea what I learn actually. I was really really very tired when I reached YOG. It's like, I really really wish I'm at home sleeping already!! So I just roughly did whatever the teacher demonstrated, and then hurry home to grab some sleep because I have to work in the morning again tomorrow.


No comments: