Friday, July 16, 2010

Flea-Tique Day 1

Photobucket

Took this photo when there's not so many people at Flea-tique SAM 8Q. The whole event lasts from 6pm to 2am, but my family decided to leave early because by 1am the crowd has more or less disperse already so we see no point staying.

At the beginning, the crowd and sales was pathetic. this is normal actually. The last two times started off this way too. But as times goes by, we get more and more busier. I find this time round so much more busier.

There's a lot of times when my mum, sis and me couldn't cope with the crowd, like having to take new stocks for my customer when another customer wanted to bargain the price.
3 friends getting the same design & colour skirt, bargaining with me when another customer is paying for quite a lot of items and requires mental sum (which i usually throw to my mother who's awesome at mental sum. $44.90 + $23.80 isn't a problem to her) and new stocks. So i have to put the bargaining on hold and get new stocks for her, then hurry switch to bargaining again.

so busy we couldn't have an extra pair of eyes to make sure no one steal from our clothes rack, but anyway, we didn't lose anything. But I love busy moments like that! Because it makes times go faster and my pocket fatter :D

tomorrow's the event's still on. :)
M O N E Y ! ! !

No comments: