Friday, July 02, 2010

Steamboat Buffet


I found a job!! hahaha, as in, seriously, I've found a job! today was my first day at work. I'm working as sales executive (yet again) but this is my virgin's working experience in a video center. The pay is $5 per hour and meals are included, I can borrow the videos for free (this is extremely worth for me because I've only watch Smallville up till season 5 and NP only have it up till Season 5!) Working there is pretty stress because most of the customers there are foreigners and they speaks English with a extremely strong accent that I couldn't catch most of the time. ): other than the communication part, I'm fine with how things work there. :D

oh oh oh oh! and because I didn't had dinner there, I chose to have Island Creamery Ice Cream. It is awesome! I used "is" because it's still awesome. :D hmm~ if you get what i mean.

After work ended, I took a straight bus to the shophouses opposite Beauty World and met my cousins there for steamboat buffet. Initially, we wanted to dine in Crystal Jade at Holland V but it was fully booked by Wednesday so in the end, we changed to this steamboat restaurant.
Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I would actually prefer Crystal Jade, mainly because of the furniture. I felt pretty uncomfortable placing my hands on the table because it's small and it's wobbly. Other than that, there's no sofa seats too. Okay lah, I'm fine with no sofa seats but the shaky table is really dampening. The food was not so bad, but pretty much limited. Oh! The chicken is extremely good!!! i mean like REALLY GOOD!! please do not ask me why I think it's good. It's just good la!! hahahaa.

4 comments:

YuLing said...

wah!! you found a job? so good!! :(
i am now looking for a job. I wanna work during weekend..
but i think hard to find ba..

Singyi said...

why did you quit your job?? ): i thought you enjoyed working there?

YuLing said...

not that i quit la.
Cause school starting soon, plus i got school camp next week and the following week. That's why i ended my job on friday already.
so right now, i am thinking of getting a weekend job(:

Singyi said...

oooh, you might want to look over here: http://www.singaporetempjob.com/

i found it from this page too! :)