Thursday, July 08, 2010

Thursday

I totally regretted for being late for class today. ):

Catherine came to my class to give a talk for her food drive campaign and because I was late, i totally missed the speech by her. ):

at 9am when I was still sleeping, Catherine called to ask where is LT59 (where my lesson was supposed to be at but Mr Yeo decided to cancel it). I actually suspected it has something to do with the food drive she told me just last week but I dismissed that thought immediately because it sounds so impossible.

then at 1pm when i was at Clementi Bus Stop waiting for bus, she called me and and told me she's in my class. Seriously, that surprised me! She made me so excited during my whole bus journey, but still.. I only reached the classroom after she finished the whole talk. ):

chances like this are never going to turn out twice. ):

No comments: