Sunday, November 04, 2007

7 more waffles left.. thaks god I succeed in asking my mum to get more waffles later, nope, should be earlier, heng ar. Cuz by now, Kings have already close, which means the next sale is next year, roughly about 5 months later.

But Hana is not avaible in Blk 501, so wee, later (most probably) I will have to go down to Blk 900+ dere to see if there's any left or not. I NID IT DESPERATELY!

And I was in pretty bad mood yesterday, but that's my mistake anyway. My Mum and my sis went to Far East yesterday, I should have asked them to get that top, sinc it's so cheap now but a pity tey did not have black colour.

Oh, tmr is Soical Stuides. Lets count down to:

Tuesday- Zara and Far East! Weee!
Friday - Sentose trip
Saturday - FUhua Open House.

Weeee, sounds like I got to spend a lot, at Far East. I'm luving it.

Okay, I got to go, to rush "Wok of Life". hahaha, it's ending soon.

No comments: