Sunday, November 25, 2007

I enter Zara reluntantly, btw, I was late again. lalala, with Jermain. Anyway, i dun have commission already, so it's pointless to be early.

And today, my senior was quite nice to me. And there's this joke which maybe I will laugh at.

Anyway, today I talk to Yen, weee, she's so much nicer to me. We were toking about those old days when i was under her and tremdous pressure, which seems like just only yesterday's happening.

When night falls, when i was doing closing, I got an surprise from Mable. She came to visit me. lalala, and we spoke for quite long.

And I finished my section pretty fast, i'm the first to complete my zone. Lalala. And when my senior check my zone, that's when the joke came in.

Senior: (pointing to my zone) Your butt, your butt
Me : Huh? (She was pointing to the clothes? )
Senior: (point higher) Your butt, your butt.
Me : (I follow her finger) Chey, Bag lar!

Anyway, she didnt reply. I wondered if she heard it or not.

Please, BAG is sooo different from BUTT. Believe me, she really say BUTT. (btw, she's the senior who claim my english was lousy when I cant understand her. Please, can u understand if u were me?)

And I returned home with Jermain. And we almost went the wrong way home. Thanks god I realised in the nick of time.

ps: Orchard is nice for the food. I hearts the dumpling noodles which I ate with Jermain for dinner.

No comments: