Sunday, November 11, 2007

Fuhua Open House



Above: That's my Juniors with me! There's another, Sebastian, who was nt at school that day. Weee, and I miss them that much!

I went to Fuhua Open House eventually. Thanks god! I thought I will never have a chanc to visit it. Thanks god there's Peiyu and Yuling, okay, and Joshua. But Yuling go off after a while. So I'm lucky Peiyu accompany me, althought she wanted to go there too. And I had to wait for my juniors that long because they got to change, and to move the instruments.

Weeee, the one in school uniform was in Suona, so he wasnt officially my junior, but then, he's younger than me, so he is still, afterall my junior! Oh, he's a funny one. But it's too bad that when he came to CO, I was about to leave already. But still, we keep in contact. Most of the time by MSN.

And the one in CO shirt is offically my junior, He's the one who use his sheng to hit my head, and use his fist to hit my hand that hard that it got swollen. Lolx, I woundt have go back to CO last year, 18.12.2007 if nt for him. Cux it's pretty bad that I left him to solo when he just came in to CO for barely 4 months, so I decide to go back that day, to save him, IF i can.

Oh, and he's a miracle, cux he make a converation that stupid until it becomes a real funny one, and his conversation were coffee, cux everytime at CO combine I will be so high after I talk to him.

Sebastian was an intelligent one. haha, but we lose contact pretty soon cux we were not that close. haha, and I believe he can make it great! Weeeee.

And they make my last year at CO that fun, that I wanna go back to CO every minute. wahahaha.



Above: That's the chocolate with it's receipt.

And the picture is nice! =) And it show one ting - I'm dumb. I had no idea how to operate my junior's N73 camera when it's that easy, furthermore, it's the same as Ellin.

At night, my dad fetch my whole family to travel on the new expressway, KBE and we wanted to go to Hougang in the first place to eat Mi Goreng but we didnt. Instead we went to Ikea and Giant.






Above: This is adorable and it is $12.90.



Above: And this cost $1.00. And I had a nice time squeezing the sauces out. It's like squeezing the cow's milk.



And we were at a precarious state too, my dad's car had that little petrol that we started to panic.

But we managed to escape that danger! I hearts Esso nw.

And we went to Bukit Timah to have our midnight supper, which is like 12am already. I like the chicken wings and the fishball noodles.

We reached home at around 1am and I watched the Saturday midnight show on Channel 8 which is produced in 1987, can u imagine? I was not even born at that year. Oh, and I wa that tired that I immdeiately dozed off once I lied on my bed.

No comments: