Thursday, November 15, 2007

Starting

I'm that tired now.

And I miss Zara Vivocity that much! Especially after I step into Zara Ngee Ann. If you've worked there before, you will be shocked at :

- How pathenic small the stockroom is at Ngee Ann. I couldnt bring myself to believe it at the first place.

-How pathenic small the locker room is. And it dampen my heart because the lockers were that small and honestly, staying at the locker room will dampen one's spirit.

Geee.. I wish everything is like last year.

Now I hope that more juniors can enter into TRF, because I'm there nw.

Oh, and I saw Mable. And I like her hairstyle. Oh god, she got a chubby face that goes well with everything. Weee.

And how long didnt we see each other? I guess it's a good 11 months since I last seen or heard her.

And I miss Vivocity's fitting room. It's manageable and.. you know ya? haha. At least I know!

And this is why I decide to change my Nokia 7390, althought I like it a lot-

Nokia 5610
* High quality 3.2 Megapixel camera with 8 x digital zoom – Dual LED flash and autofocus
* Large 2.2” scratch resistant QVGA display
* Up to 3,000 songs with optional 4GB MicroSD Card

No comments: