Monday, November 19, 2007

Zara

I'm thinking of quitting Zara.

Reason to quit Zara: -

- The stock room is too small and no one can lend a helping hand when I'm doing the slotting in. There is little room for us to do the slotting in peacefully.

- The locker room is too small and proves to be disturbing during breaks and going home.

- The working pace is toooo fast and tooooo stressss.

- One meal per day and one bottle of water a day is making me sickkkk (which I'm now)

- 2 hour is wasted for me to telepot myself to Orchard and from Orchard to home.

And I guess I would rather work at Jurong Point, I mean, it's that near to my home. If shipment (if there's any) starts at 8am, i can wake up at 7am, but now, I got to wake up at 6am. Geee, and that's fretting me off.

Honetly, I'm dead serious about quitting. Maybe I'm the strawberry gang or whatever you should say, but I cant accept that I cant drink water as and when I like, because I'm health conscious.

Sicko

I'm sick right now, with a slight fever (which I probably wun noe if I dint play with the thermometer) and a serious sore throat.

Yuling was sick too, with high fever. Only Jermain wasn't, but we, the trio, didnt make it for work today.

And I got to produce an MC tmr, but I'm pretty lazy and not willing to fork out the money for the MC.

So why am I sick? Imagine 4 days drinking only 1 litres daily. (I think it's probably less than that) Well, we cant drink that much because we cant be rushing to the loo most of the time since, the toilet is full always.

Auctally I got so much more complaints, but well, it's time that I go and buy porridage for my lunch.

SO NOW

I wished that my life was all about studying.

Working is like living in the palace. Outsiders want to go in there, insiders want to get out there.

And so I want to make it to the University, because I dont want to work that early. I want to study study study. Since studying is so much easier than working.

Soon, my whole life will be all about working. Let's not talk about retirement, that's crap. You can't retire if you got no money.

And honestly, I don't feel like working at all. It's pretty sad to remind myself that I'm not the girl I'm used to be. Where the world is so colourful and no worries over my daily life. Because I got my parents. But there will be a day when I'm alone.

But then, firstly, there are my O levels. And make sure I can get into my poly. Never will I choose JC, althought it's an easier way to get to University, but please, I got to wake up that early everyday in JC.

No comments: