Saturday, November 24, 2007

We had Full shift! And btw, full shift today means reaching at 7 am (since the shipment was super early for whatever reason).

I slept at 1am, woke up at 3 because of Yuling's sms, and after that wake up at 5.15am, and sprint for the whole day. Anyway, Yong Shuang was the earliest, we didnt meet, but she woke up at 4.30am.

So we (Yuling, Jermain and I) met at Clementi. Anyway, when we reach orchard, it's about 7.10am but we went to search for a toilet until 7.30 before we went for work. 3 of us appearing at the same time LATE.

And the whole day was super busy. But after break, the trio of us were talking to Sally for about 1 hour, wondering whether to transfer to other outlets or whatever so. I was trying to appeal to have my scheleue changed, but it's unsucessful.

In the end, when i got home, I chiong "Jacky gogogo" until about 2am. LOL, and I was about to doze off when I was watching.

No comments: