Saturday, November 17, 2007

And so, Ghost Whisperer had ended yesterday when I was still in Orchard. I hate the ending when you know, it's like nothing was solved, but thanks god I'm going to watch Season 3 rite nw. Hahaha.

And my leg ache now. I've been standing like at least 10 hours yesterday. Can you imagine? 10 hours AT least. And it's so much worst off than cycling for 24 hours ( I guess so )

Oh, and I met someone who had the same name with me, it's nt difficult to meet someone called Xingyi, but it's been ages since I met one, so I'm kinda surprised. And I'm that much similar like her in the way we work. At least I saw my past year in Zara from her yesterday.

And I'm tired, even though I slept for about 10 hours. And I guess my rest day will be spend on sleeping if my mum didnt call me up.

And I'm that fed up because I did not get enough rest.

No comments: