Monday, November 05, 2007

Geex, I probably wun take afternoon nap anymore. What a horror I got. I dreamt of some stupid marathon (or is that susposed to be?) and blah blah blah. Oh, and there's Curry puff.

Oh, and most probably I cant go to the Fuhua Open House, because Ellin sae "oh, I dun feel like going alreadi". Great, and that does it. Well, maybe there's a chance she might agree to go? I hope she say that so. If not, wouldn't my anticipation be wasted? And mind you, it hurts. Gosh, guess how much I wanted to go.

Wee, its been age since I gone to the Open House already, wee, the last was probably in Sec 3. But well, there might be chance that I can go, haha. Hm.. if I cant go, then well, let's forget it. Else, what can I do?

And mother luck is not with me. Hana Yori Dango cant be found, I search the whole of West - from block 501 all the way to blk 9xx. But yet, it cant be found. But, well, I got to continue.

And I got plenty much debt to clear. well well. Headache.

Oh, I went "blog-hopping" just now. Wee, and I decided:

(1) If I got the money, I will dye it black. Lolx, can u imagine me in brown hair or red? I cant bear to imagine.

(2) If I got the money, I'm going to save it up (which is..um.. pretty close to impossible) and then use it to travel out of Singapore all by myself. Wee, that sound so excited, and pretty dangerous. Afterall, I'm a weak girl, oh, perhaps fragile?

(3) If I got the money, I will use it to learn driving. Wee, and buy a cool car and drive it at tremdous high speed in the middle of night. And probalby I will have long silky hair and like the show, it goes flying.)

But well, IF I'M RICH.

Oh, and I heard people praising me nice in their blogs. Weee, and I'm over nine clouds. I'm plain vain. Because I'm an fine young lady. :]

No comments: