Monday, November 26, 2007

Yay! I'm that high today, although I'm working full shift.

Morning pass pretty fast, and 12 noon was my break. I had lunch with Yong Shuang, after which Mable joined me. And I was almost late after lunch. haha.

And then, time pass fast again. And 6pm came. I will have to eat alone IF Mable didnt accompany me. Thanks lord. So we finger food and went shopping.

Food we ate-
-Pancake with Chocolate fillings ($1)
-Donut ($1.40)
-Durian Pie ($1.50)

The pancake was normal. The donut was mavellous. The durian pie was fanastic. (But everyone complain of the durian smell in Zara)

And we went to AIX, Guess and Mango to walk. I try pretty much clothes and walk off with disguest. lalala. Zara's clothes is the best.

Oh, i was late when I return from my break.

And after my break, I was so high that I could sing even after my senior scolded me. And ya, my dear senior say butt again. ==

And closing was fast. i reach home by 11.30pm. And I watch show until late in the night, about 2am to 3am

No comments: