Friday, November 30, 2007

Meiji Day!

I'm off today, but I spend a lot today. Can u imagine that I spend $40++ just on Meiji chcolates??

Here's my day.

Lolx, I wake up at 10.45 instead of 9.30 and I was susposed to meet my juniors at 10 plus, which means I was ultra late. I will have continue to sleep if not for my junior's sms.

Den I put on my coloured contact lenses.. ahem, freak contact lenses. I promise never to use them ever after once I complete the 5 pair of contact lenses.



I've tried Hazel colour but not the grey. The hazel one look strange.

Anyway, we board 246 and hurry down when we saw Meiji (the bus had stop outsdie already). And lala, the chocolate spree begin!

I tink both my juniors didnt buy as much as I did. lolx. Here's what I brought-



One of my plastic bags. I've got two. ;)



Meiji Group Photos =)



Weeee.



Lalala



My 24 individuals packs.



Caution: Highly addicitve!



Extremely fattening and extremely nice!



People except me love this!

So after we brought finish, they came to my home and even rent "Freedom Writer", which obviously I couldnt understand (there's no subtitles).

And instead of watching, they got a nice time laughing over my photos of the past. And they laugh all the way until they went home.

No comments: