Tuesday, November 20, 2007

And so, I just get the resignation form from Mac. Anyway, i keep on wondering, why can I hang on last year but not this year.

I'M WONDERING

Is it because when we enter last year, we do not pinned high hopes on knowing more friends and no high hopes on having really big fun over at Vivocity? At least I enter with faint hopes of knowing new friends, but most importantly, I wanted to gain new experience.

Or perhaps this time round, we enter with too much hopes pinned and felt the pinch when it didnt go by the way it should be.

I remember last year, the first few days of work, who say I had a fun time? I suposed that was the worst, wasnt it? There's Yen and so many Malays, they ignored us, just like those races (Philipines and a lot more) today at Zara NAC.

But then, what makes me that strong to endure the days?

It couldnt be friendship, because Audrey left pretty soon (anyway, when she leaves I got the tempt to leave lo) , and if it is the bond between Ellin, Yuling and Jermain, why couldnt I stay this time round?

So, isnt the first few days just the same as last year's first few days? Then, why couldnt I stay?

I thought about it and realised that I did not stay because obviously, things did not turn out as what I thought.I return to Zara NAC this time round because I wanted experience the fun moment like last year, but I didnt. And the higher the xpectations are, the greater the disappointment will be.

Poeple (at least their attidue) have not changed, but my mindset have change. I enter last year with just the idea of gaining new epxerience and to spend my time the way I want, but this year, i enter with the idea of having fun like last year.

But I know, if I stayed, sooner or later, I will be able to experience fun times like last year. Honestly, but I cant wait. I dunno why- that I can endure CO when it's so much tougher but not Zara.

SO WELL

And anyway, best luck! I'm leaving Zara. And btw, next time when i stepped in, I'm gonna treat my dear seniors who treated me that well like maids! I will ask for new pieces, more and more, and then HUMPH, i walked out without buying. Wahahaha! And ya, I'm going to do so when Hup Lian is not off duty, if not I'll be conducting an evil deed- framing someone innocent.

Yay! I leaving Zara. I'm going to sign the resignation form later, and remember? We signed it last year too, but with different mindset.

Last year: Hais..everything is ending so soon..
Now : YAY! FINALLY! SEniors, watch out!

Anyway, if you are blur about "har? What's that to do with Huplian?" Refer to below:

Some of our classmates have officially join Zara and I'm more seniority than them. Oi, respect me! Lolx.

Yong Shuang: Basic
HupLian: TRF
Teck Sheng: MENs.

SICK YET AGAIN

And I'm sick again. NOW. I going sleep. Tmr, I going call up for jobs. I just need one which

- is at Jurong
-Public Holidays and night off (Oh, I cant tahan going home late or not seeing my parents for one whole day!)

Anyway I got two weeks to look out for jobs. So what's the rush? Let me recover from my illness first. It's killing me.

No comments: