Thursday, November 29, 2007

My 1st Pasang Malan with em!

LATE AGAIN! I was late for 5 minutes and was reprimand by MAC. oh, and I got my pay advice today. weee. Finally.

Btw, today we report at 2pm, but I wake up at 12.30pm. Which means I got 9 hours of sleep only.

I spend my break with Mable again. haha, I went to find her and lala, she was shocked.haha. Yong shuang went to eat with KFC because she dun wan to eat dumpling noodles.

Btw, I spend 1 hour eating dumpling noodles. lolx. And after that I eat cheese pancake with Mable. She had chocolates. Chocolates one was much more better.

And so the day went on. I was the last during closing and I make a lot of mistake. =.=' And they were all dumb mistakes.

Btw, Sally refused Yong Shuang's resignation. So she got to work until sales period is over.Thanks god I'm not there already. Cux I wanna spend the last days of the year with my parents. Lala, I'm an family girl okay. =]

Oh, and I went to the pasang malan with Theck Sheng, Yong Shuang and Huplian. Remind me that I still own Teck Sheng $2 for the prawn balls.

No comments: