Thursday, November 01, 2007

I hope I'm an Saturnian, weee..

Just watched Hana Yori Dango again, from 11am to 7pm, I'm like..weee... sO I'M GOING TO BUY HANA YORI DANGO SEASON 2! Should be sooon, and I believe I will rewatch it times after times, like Sassy girl Chung Hyang!

Oops, maybe I will re-watch it the third time sooon. Hahaha.Anyway,I'm like so high right now, and the main reason is Hana Yori Dango.. it's nice, honestly, it is. Anyway, that's what I'm going to do.

It's difficult to resist the temptation, and if I brought, it means I'm watching Season 2 for the 2nd time. See, I'm grinning again, just when I rmb the scenes. haha.

Kaes, that's all, my life is all about television.

Oh, and I regret buying the triangle curling thingy, aiya, hair thing de lar, I brought the wrong one and it means I spend $19.90 for nothing nd I dunno how to use, and it leaves my hair a pretty bad shape that I got to use straightener to get it straight, but it wasnt as straight as last year, afterall, my rebonding effect has drained away, hais. Seems like I got to tie my hair everytime I leave my home then.

And OH! 365 days ago, which is 1 year exactly, I'm at Zara working!

Wee.. anyay, I tried my pants yesterday, and I'm so glad I can fit in with a little problem, weee, I'm so glad at least I can wear! Hahaha, but the shirt seems a little too small for me.. ooo.

Wee, few more days left! I'm back! =]

No comments: