Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Weee, and so I am here, man, so energtic. Of course lar~ After that 8 hours of sleep, which is like oh, just nice to charge a empty batt to a full batt. And thanks god, I did not sleep like a pig, if I did, I will probably miss out so much. Anyway, let me evulate yesterday's adventure, else I might probably forget.


Yesterday, morning. I was like a pig to be sent to the slaughtering farm (or is that called a factory? ). Imagine, waking up at 6:15 am when I slept at about 2am. Gosh, that's almost as good as stripping me of my money.

And blah, the day goes on. Exams come, exams goes, and FINALLY, it ENDED. Geex, it's just like ending prelim paper, no pressure, no relief. Oops, but I tried MY BEST to make myself pressurized.

Den, afternoon falls, (gosh, ever heard of that?) we -Yuling, Ellin, Jermain and Joshua- met and advance towards town area of S'pore. Geex, to peek at our gonna-to-be- workplace.

So, we stepped out of the MRT station, we were LOST. But using our sixth sense (or called that contextual clue IF we are doing the history paper), we managed to salvage the situation.

SO, once we stepped out, we saw the incident- there's this guy ( I shall forgive him if he's Handsome. =.=) and he lifted the girl's skirt un-accidentally and the girl's friend chase him. And a mistery surfaced - was he caught? I dun have an answer.

Den we processed to Ngee Ann City, oh, we saw Yen and my favourite dress wasnt there already. Of course I was dampen lar, okay, then we went for finger food, and it remind me of my pitiful fate that I could not go Innova JC. Pitiful rite? I studied so hard for the prelim (kaes, a little slacken, a LITTLE).

Oh, afterwhich we process to Far East to get that top I've always dreamed of, and I gave wrong direction.. ehx.. yea, Again. Thanks god I remember the boardsign.

Wee, den HMV, arghhh, Hana Yori Dango, it's there, awaiting me, with that price tag - $69.90.

Anyway, by that time, while everyone was complaining of backache and leg ache, I was complaining of backache and neckache. Weee. It sounds so ridiculous.

Okay, then we went home. And I was tired, but I stick to my comp until my mum told me to let it off.

I should be sleeping by then, butinstead, I rearrange my room. Not much thrown, it still look pretty full.

And when I sleep, it was 12am, which is VERY EARLY.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun rises yet again.. how poetic, at least I'm attempting to sound like one.

I was sleping and awaken triple times by smses, so I couldnt sleep and I went for haircut. Gosh, I spend such a quantity of time at the saloon (more high class rite?). Oh, and I was the first customer. LOLX, I went there at 11am sudddenly. SUDENLY I HAD URGE to have a haircut.

Den I went home to bath and off I went to Jurong Point, to return books and to rent DVDs.

Kaes, I'm now watching Grey Anatomy.. hm, ghost whisperer is so much nicer. But t's nice too, and heart has muscles, so it can take one or two press. Ohh, and if it stop beating, we got to massage it, and there might be hope.

Imagine massaging it, oh, and I was eating placing a spoon of ice-cream in my mouth when the show was filming that.

Oh, Zara informed that we can work again, wee, at Ngee Ann City. How nice. Isnt that so? At least I feel so. Haha.

No comments: