Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Class Chalet

Changi Airport is 7 minutes away from Pasir Ris by highway. And I wanna turn right at the very there.

Just attended my class chalet just now. Weee, it's quite fun, but it will be even better IF we can trvel to Changi Airport. Of course we didnt make it lar.

And I finally sign my Zara contract yesterday. Yay! We - Yuling, Jermain and me - went all the way to Toa Payoh to get it signed. (We took MRT, took Bus No 8 and alight at the 6th stop) And I spend a goody $7 on that dish, which leaves me peniless for the whole of the chalet.

Next we went to Pasir Ris to meet See Theng and Catherine bfore we head down to Adranda Country Club. We were in the chalet whole day long until 5pm, when we went to rent the bikes, and start our journey.



Above: I went to the public toilet and lolx, i never forget to take a picture.



Above: And I got to admit, Yuling really take good snaps. Of ocurse, a good hp is necessary.


Above: We are at the really top of the spiderweb!



Above: The view from the top of the world.



Above: We were at the playground, or was it called the playground?



Above: We keep jumping up to sit on it. Lolx. And it's tiring.



Above: And that's how fast the speed is.



Above: And it's darkening.



Above: It's quite dark when we are returning home.No, in fact, very dark.



Above: And so, See Theng and I decide to take one last photo before we go. WEEEE.

I think it's 8pm by then when we start the BBQ. And I was pretty high already. I keep on asking my turn to do the fanning of the flames. Weee, and my hands hurt pretty much. And I was doing the count down then- to 10pm- Heroes. I was that excited.



Above: And we sae our ex- Chinese teacher, Miss Chen, by chance. Tat's fate. haha.

So, I watch Heroes at 10 and bathe at 12am, and went for the bicycle ride. So we - Yuling, See Theng, Joshua, Catherine and me- ride one round of the Pasir Ris Park before we come to an conclucsion - riding at the main roads to Changi Airport, because Joshua sae that we could travel to Changi Airport, BUT he didnt know how to. So in the end, we try our best to go to Changi Airport, which fail.

The closest we were to Changi was the split road around White Sand Shopping centre, because it is 7 mins more to Changi Airport by the expressway. I tink that's when we are closest to Changi.

So we gave up (which I really hate to do so) and went to White Sands Shopping Centre and saw Zhiti and her gang. So we went to McDonald (it's close but there were table and chairs) and have a seat.

And we started to talk about errie things. OMG! It's freaky scary and we talk about it until 4 plus before we change topic. And it's freezing by then. And the chill remind me of CO. Orginally I thought I shiver because I was afraid, until they told me they were cold too.

So we went bak to chalet at 5 plus and I was kinda freak out throughtout the whole journey, and it's dark. Of course not only that lar, but.. =s

Anyway, we went back, I realised I lost my bicycle key. So I got to pay for it. And I went to have an early breakfast at 7am and I ate my whole pigorgan soup within 15 mins.

Den, pack and go.

I'm back bed!

No comments: