Friday, November 02, 2007

Kaes,I experience so much ting today.

Firstly, here's my answer for my phyics, omiggod, I tink my Chem might score better.. which is "har? Mi? Chemistry better?" Well, this paper is just around the standard of other Phyics paper, hm, but perhaps my answer is not that great? Well.. let's see.

Remainder: this is for my own reference!

1(b)
Descirbe motion of car
-Accerlating at a constant accerltion

(c)Calculate distance in 1st 30sec
-(30x15x0.5) + (30x15)= 675m

2(a)
Rocket has mass of 500kg, calculate the smallest upward force given that the gravitional field strength is 10N/kg.
-F= 500x10=5000N

2(b)(i)
Rocket reaches a speed of 600 m/s in 3 seconds. Calculate the average speed.
- 600/3 = 200m/s^2

2(b)(ii)
Calculate average force needed to give this accerlation
- F=ma
= 500 x 200
= 100000N

3a) Found out the energy change by the electrical pump.
Kinetic energy

3b)
Calculate energy gained by 40kg of water when the hieght is 1.5m and the Gravtional Field Strength is 10 N/ kg

P.e = MGH
= 40 x 1.5 x 10
= 6000J

5) Fishies qns

6a) Define the tem "Frequency"
-Frequency is the number of complete waves n one second.

6b) What is the highest frequency most children can hear?
- 20000Hz

6c) How do sound sound travel thoguht air?
- Waves vibrate in air and form compression and rarefaction because motion of vibration is parallel to direction of vibration.

6d) Find the speed of sound in water when the wavelength is 6 while the frequncy is 250..

S = f(l)
= (250)(6)
= 1500 m/s

8a) Filament Lamp

(b) V=RI
I=50

(8c) Q = IT
=(0.15)(60)
= 9C

9a) Magnet attract
b) Magnet repel
c) Coil and magnet demagnetized...

12a) In Region X, Substance R is in Solid Form.
In Y, substance R contain solid and Liquid
In Z, Substance R is in Liquid State.

b)(i) E = PT
= 50 x (27.5-7.5)
= 1000J

(ii) The humanity and temperature of the environment play a play in the auctal experiment.

c)(i) Evaportion happen everywhere while boilting happen only when water is heated
Bubbles is formed during boiling but not evaporation
Evaporation cant be seen but boiling can be seen.

13a (i) Glapha (walao, I dunno if whether it's an english or an malay or what word, just anyhow hantam)

(ii) Wear thick clothing and gloves made of aluminum because it can be used to detect leak in metal, since Beta is stopped by 5mm of aluminum while lead by few cm of lead. If there's a leak, the emission will pass through and inform the person. However Alpha would not be suitable because it can be stopped by a piece of paper, let alone soil underground.

The half like should be long so that we need not change frequently, preferable 2 years or more.

c) 640 -> 320 -> 160 -> 80
1st 2nd 3rd

5hr / 3 = 1.67 hr.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, wee, I went to Kings' just now. And I returned with a dark bace. Easy, because my mum brought a pathenic few number of chocolate waffle ice-cream. only 16 pieces, which will be gone probably by Monday, and 4 pieces a day is definately not enough for me.

Hear me out, last time when we buy, we buy 2 carton which is about 24 or is it 12 per carton.. I think it's 24. And we brought 2 cartons, which means 24 x 2 cartons = 48 ice-cream, and I finish it within 1 week.And now? we brought 2 carton, and each is only 6, or is it 8? Let's say it's 8, I only have 16 ice-cream.

Now, understand why I'm so angry? Because the number of ice-cream I can eat has been reduced to more than half. And no mochi for me, no chocolate mochi, walao! And mind you, the next offer is next school term's hoildays, which is 5 months away.

See, I'm reasonable even when I'm angry!!

Oh, luckily something cheer me up. wee, I think I'm going to Fuhua Open House, wee, and it reminds me of Ellin. 10 Nov ya? Weee, lucky, cux after that I'm working, supposed to be, anyway.

I asked her earlier this year if she want to go to FOS (Fuhua Open House), she sae "Walao, crazy ar?".. And she's asking me now??

Haha, it's sound funny, and I got to remind her that she give up the CO photo session herself weeks ago when she saw the school magazine in the afternoon and is complaining about how CO had left us out. Of course, she reflect after my kind remainder. I'm kind, weeee.

Ya, and speak of the school magazine.. Arghhh! I wish I was home instead of taking the photo, it loo like a big joke. Argh!

And I brought popteen. But Hana Yori Dango was sold finish, which means I got to run all the way down to perhaps Blk 502 to get it, because I'm sooo crazy over it again! And I'm not that crazy for Ghost WHisperer or Heroes, because they are expensive, way too expansive for me..!! And weee, Hana block them off from my mind!

And later's Ghost Whisperer and Suriviour and Magician of love. Stay tuned! =]

No comments: