Friday, November 09, 2007

Sentosa's trip

Okay, i've got no time. Should elborate tmr. Let's take a look at the photos first if u want to. =) And Ghost Whisperer is like Social Studies, upredictable!

AND SO, I'M BACK!

Wee, we, the chocolates, went to Sentosa to celebrate the Sept- Nov 9th babies.

Firstly, we met at Jurong East. Sadly to sae so, I was the latest to reach, 20 mins late.

Blah blah blah, so we took the train to Harbourfront. And oh god, it seems so familiar. AFTERALL, I've been throught this all of my hoildays last year.

And so, we reach sentosa, the first we played was Uno, and thanks god, I did not lose!




Above: Senotsa was nicer than the one I taken!



Above: And Ryan followed me there, and this is what he saw.




Above : Our meal!


Above: Ryan again!



Above : Haha, it's shocking!




Above: We are the seaweed eaters! (thanks god Mable told me that it is called seaweed)





Above: Uno!

Hm, afterwhich we went to joke around with the beach. But only Ellin and me dare to get ourselves soaked. And we play with that so called fountain and gee, I just like it.



Above : Walking around..




Above : We are warming up..!



Above : I WASNT soaked at that moment of time.




Above : Okay, i'm totally soaked!



Above : I'm soaked and I'm planning to do it again!



Above : That's the fountain.



Above : And water get into my ears! If the water had a life, I will ask Ryan to finished it off. Erm.. IF!






Above : I luv fountains!!

Alrite, by then, it was time for the present giving. And I luv my present, it's cute, and it is interesting.







Above: I love tangling webs!




Above : Hurry!




Above: Final call before we leave!



Above: I like this, it's nice. And that's Pui Ying with me.


Above: I like this, cux I hate e others we took. Oh, that's Peiyu!



Above : Bye bye Sentosa!
Below: Halo Vivocity!



So, we proceed to Vivocity after that, and celebrate Catherine's birthday at the meantime. Wee. Happy birthday!

And I brought $23.70 ($7.90 x 3) worth of chocolates for my juniors, because I will be going back to Fuhua Open House tmr. And it sure makes me feel so excited. Honestly, it does. =)

Oh, and my aunt and 2 cousins, Da n Xiao jiejie visit me. And Xiao Jiejie grab away few of my fashion magazines.

And my Dajiejie use my MSN for awhile, that explain why I keep logging on and off that day.

Weee, I had an conversation with Mable. Yup, the one in the tagboard. SHe is working in Taka, but we are in different stores. That's something good. Because I'll be like a superglue if we work together and then we will suffer under YEN, because we are that LAZY when we get together.

And I had such a laugh just nw, because I rmb those days! LOLx, when she ran into the fitting rm in a fit of rush, like "omig, something terrible has happen". And she run all this way just to tell me she went to Faymond and Amos friendster. Autcally I started laughing when she mention friendster. I dnno why, i just laguh. And I had an bad stomach ache even before she continued.

And it's been a year, lolx, pretty fast, wasnt it?

And I'm really looking forward the week after next! Yahoooo!



And this is my pillow cum gift. Wee. it's interesting!

No comments: