Wednesday, November 28, 2007

This shop

Today I was susposed to rush out of the house by 8.30. But I only woke up at 8.20am and I went to bed again. In the end, I was late by 50 mins and was strictly ordered by Sally not to be late again!

Today was a neutrual day. Morning pass so slow and I went to break all alone (and I'm pretty excited). I went to far east to shop and try on many clothes. lalala. And I was planning to buy. You see, it's difficult to resist the tempt. BUT I didnt buy in the end.

There's this shop which fret me off.
The auntie was very desperate for me to buy her clothes. She offer many ideas for payment.
She ask me how much money I had with me, I sae $5.
She told me I could make an down payment, but I sae I had to eat.
And she asked if I had POSB card, I sae yes, but I inform her I only had $1 +.
She dun care and try.




And all were for $12 per piece. hm, i'm deciding whether I should get or not.

I was so worried that someone transferred me the money (because my spree orgainser still own me money!), luckily it didnt pass. So i promised her I will return, but of ocurse, i didnt. And I'm kinda guilty, because she really help me a lot, although I rather she not help.


The beard papa was in cocoa cream.

Anyway, I was doing the stockroom, (which was so badly done) and went home only at 6.30pm. =.=. After that I went to eat beard papa, and it's the first time i ate that. Not bad it the coment I will give, because my clothes were dirty after I ate it.

And I shop the pasang malun when i got to JP. I almost buy the shorts. In the end, I back out.

And oh ya, I brought my coloured contact lenses,-Hazel brown and grey ones. The person told me I will look fine on this two colours. And btw, Yuling was spot on, she mention brown to me too.

And I also brought a weighing machine. I'm more than 50 kg now. =.=. and later, I'm 45kg. I believe I'm 45kg then.

No comments: