Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I only found out yesterday that Pei Ling (CO) was working in Orchard too when we chat for the first time in MSN. So, there's yet another one more friend who is unhappy about working at Orchard.

How fast time pass. I remember a few years back, when we were about Sec 1, we discussed about how we should spend our holidays. We even calculated out that MAYBE we can earn 2k + during the holidays at then. We decided to wake up at 4am to distribute newspaper and then distributes phamlets and so we can earn about 2k per month if we work daily. Then, we dreamt that maybe we can even rent a home to stay.

See, dreams were that apsiring when we were young. But when we came back to real life, we realised how childish our dreams were at then.

We dream of earning a lot of money. We had so much dreams. We dreamt about what job, what courses, and how merry our life were going to be, when it didnt turn out to be.

Those dreams. Are dreams susposed to be belongings of children only? And I dreamt of how CO was going to be great n Sec 1 and how luck I was to meet Peiling. But it didnt turn out that way. i dreamt of how fun my secondary life was susposed to be, but somehow, it didnt.

So what are dreams?

And anyway, I'm wondering whether I should go for that job, because I don't really like the working time. But that's the only part I'm unhappy with.

No comments: