Friday, October 24, 2008




ADVANCED MATHS
I was locked out by my Advanced Maths teacher!!! LIKE ZOMG. I couldnt pull open the door and I was outside the room thinking like "WAH SIAN. rush here then lock out of room. -.-". LUCKILY! I turn side and I saw the back door opened. PHEWWWWW!! heng ah! then I enter the door and I was super paiseh. everyone was looking at me and there's no seat. -.- eventually I spot one at the very very corner and sat down.

And guess what. the girl beside me was auctally from AE too. my eyebrow took on a V-shaped and then I was like "OMGGG. I was also from AE." but sadly, by the time I said so, the class was released and we couldnt talk anymore. :(

then then I went to sit beside my AE classmate Victor, who took Advanced Maths too. And then he asked me what is rational number, my eyebrow took on a V-shape once again (because I dont know too) and looked at the exmple given and said "errr. I tink it's fraction" AND HE DONT BELIEVE ME! but anyway, it was really fraction and I was like "SEEEE! I TOLD YOU IT'S FRACTION ALREADY! DONT BELIEVE ME LAH SEE SEE SEE!" HAHAHAHAHA!

LESSON ENDED- BREAKTIME
So after the lesson ended, we were walking together to the bus stop (since he is going to KP while me to meet Peiyu) and we were talking so much and absorbed we were like taking all the long cuts. but it's okay, because it's fun. HAHAHAHA.

then then then I met Peiyu and went to CU to eat once again. HAHAHAHA! We were talking about so many stuffs which = fun. HAHAHAHA. fun until times flies so fast. like haven talk finish then I have to go back to school again. :(

AEL
and then AEL. wahhhh. siannn. I thought only I couldnt understand, in the end turns out that even Yi Wen couldnt understand too!! so in the end, both of us were talking, like as usual. HAHAHAHA.

EG2
then then then it's EG2 tutorial. I love EG2 tutorial, especially today. Becuase we were like susposed to start our Maths-online. but suay suay the guys internet couldnt work, while only Yi Wen's and mine could work.

Teacher: WEIRDD. no reason leh. how come all of your internet access have problem but not the two girls one?
Eric (oh yea, he was in my CATS group too): *shout from all the way back* Singyi! yours can work mia?
Me: YEAAAAA. CAN AH.
Eric: then the girl beside you leh (yiwen)?
Me: HAHAHAHAHA. also can.
Eric: AIYA! I know why le. maybe we need to move to the front
Me: HAHAHAHA! NONONONONO. move to the front also no use. you know why no connection mah? BECAUSE MINE IS SONY, NOT LENEVO.
Eric: WALAO LEH. WHATEVER WHATEVER. YOU BETTER MAKE SURE YOUR COMPUTER STARTS VERY FAST ON MONDAY (CATS)- (it's another story hahahaha)
Me: HAHAHHA! CAN CAN, YOU OWNSELF COME TO SCHOOL LO!

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: