Thursday, October 02, 2008

HAHAHAHA!

(1)
Today was such a fun day at work with 2 "Jokes of the day" to entertain me. :D

First:
A little boy came into the fitting room with his daddy and I gave him the number tag (those tags u get when u try out clothes).
He: What is this?
Huiying: Oh this is the number tag

While the boy was trying,
Me:LOL. (tinking what a cute question the boy asked) what is that. F1 ticket?

Anyway! He came out and came back ALONE this time round and his parents were outside.

He took the tag and see: Oh, number tag.
Me: No? It's F1 ticket.
He: (stunned a while) F1 ticket dun look like this?
Me: AIYO! Just imagine it to be one.
*maybe I shd say: well, this is the Esprit F1 ticket

And then he tried the clothes and came out:
He: Nah, here's your F1 ticket.
Me: Oh okay! thanks!
His parents: XXX (his name), how could you say such thing?!
He: But is Jiejie say one.
And then they saw Huiying and I laughing like mad. HAHAHAH

And then I tried "F1 ticket" on another lady but she was like no reaction. conclusion: Never try it on ladies.

2nd:
Customer: Can I know how do I apply for Esprit Member.
Pei Yong: You have to pay first. (LOL! OF COURSE LAH!)

(2)
AND AND AND! I decided to get the kid's jacket! :) at only $22.35 instead of $53.90. YAYYYYY. Hui Ying promised me she will fork out $10 + 40% staff discount for me, that's why the jacket is only $22.35. WHEEEEE!!!

(3)
And Im so unwell right now! After working for 5 days straight! And yesterday, 1st Oct, was like MAD! My hand,le, mouth never stop moving. :( TIRED AH!

(4)
I might be enjoying the EXPENSIVEST birthday dinner I ever had next weekkk.... AT... RAFFLES HOTEL! COOL RIGHT!? Maybe it wouldnt be that expensive because I got staff discount.. WOOHOO!

But what that matter most is that my dinner is spent with my childhood friends JOLEEN (1995-2008) and JIA HUI (1998-2008). :) please make this day come true!

Imagine this day when we will be sitting and discussing how our lives were during this 10 years, of which Joleen went throught mor than Jia Hui and I did? :) WHEEEE. the idea got me so excited!

(5)
And then I shall eat my birthday cake and blow my birthday candles at Fencing! HAHAHAHA! and it will not be ONLY my birthday, it will be also to celebrate Sammuel, Elton, CK and oh yes. MY BIRTHDAY. :D woohoo!

And I'm thinking about buying hats and masks (LOL) for that day too! just the thought makes me feel so happy hahaha!

(6)
And then celebrate my birthday with Lee Woon and Shi Yun after 6 years! WOOOOHOOO! I'm so going to bake cookies at Lee Woon's hse after seeing them having so much fun but I cant join them! ><>

BUTTT! I'm still pondering over going to West Coast Park or Farmart after the cookies experiment.

No matter what! Just the thought of the photos maniac with them makes me feel high!

(7)

YAY!!! Singapore FLYER here I comes! I will be TREATING my family to the Singapore Flyer! it's a HUGE $120 for a family of 4 man! BUT NEVERMIND! since I never celebrate their birthday at all, so I can take this chances to celebrate! :D

And then midnight show!! YAY YAY YAY YAY. :D :D :D thanks god daddy have carrr! :D

(8)
SIAN! SCHOOL IS STARTING. just the thought of my classmates, especially JB no 2, OMG. SIANNNNN!!!

kay! that's all that I had in my mind now. :)
time no:3:48am friday. LOL?!

No comments: