Friday, October 10, 2008

It's a special day today for me! HAHAHA!
And it's been a whoppy 6 years since JiaHui, Joleen and I met together!

(1) I get to go to Raffles Hotel to eat the buffet at $30 ONLY! By right it is $85 each person, but wellll, Joleen is a staff SO CHOP 50% off become about $40 per person, and then Joleen sponser me another $20! So all I need to fork out is $30. SUPER CHEAP and VALUED! And then the chief gave us FREE baked cheese Osyster which is susposed to be $30 because of Joleen!

AND AND AND! The toilet is so TITANIC liked! AHH. the whole place is so great that we stayed from 7.30 all the way to 1030pm.

(2 And I went to ZOUK for the first time! FREEEE! Because JIA HUI sponser the whole whoopy $25! BUT! I fork out $10 for the jar of stupid whisky coke which makes me almost faint and not to mention it tastes so horrible! I could feel myself strengthless and tired. BUT that's because I drank ALMOST one whole jar of liquoid LEH!! BLAME JIAHUI for winning me repeatly when we were playng " 5 10 15". WALAO. I lost like mad sia!

For a first timer drinker, I giv myself 8 out of 10 stars. WELL! At least I'm still very alert even though I'm sorta drunk.

Step by step to Raffles Hotel





The water fountain which cant be seen



WELCOME TO THE HIGH CLASS RESTURANT.




MY BIRTHDAY CAKE!


SEE SEE THE BIG FAT OYSTER *YUMMY*






THE BILL! and the juice costs us $11 each! AND THEN I kinda force jiahui to finish it.

ME: WAH PIANG! $11. SOT BO. JIA HUI, dont care hor, must drink finish hor. $11 leh! GOLD WATER LEH!



And then we decided to take a photo OUTSIDE the toilet. ^^


Trying to act like I'm fencing (eh! that's what the picure show behind me)



SEE LIKE TITANIC RIGHT?!




IN ZOUK.

No comments: