Monday, October 20, 2008



Misson:
HOW TO IMPROVISE THIS COASTER SO THAT IT CAN ENHANCE OUR SENSE OF HEARING.
HAHAHAHAAHA!

I had a super fun lesson with my group during CATS today. :)
And then when we were susposed to present our answer, and we are like very shy, so we keep pushing to each other;

Eric: (push the paper to me) nah nah, singyi, I know ur english very good one.
Me: nono, (push to Ming Qing) nono, my english very lousy one.
Ming Qing: Huh? not meee! Mine is lousier (so she push to another guy, who pushes to Eric)
Eric: dont want lah. My english more worst
Me: THAT'S WHY. MUST IMPROVE.

And then they just kept laughing like I did! :D Seeee! isnt CATS fun? and we were auctally disussing like "good things come in pairs", like in our group, 2 girls 2 boys, 2ECE 2 AE students, 2 SONY 2 LEnevo laptop. HAHAHAHA.

But SnW (Sports Climbing) is such a bore! Okay, at least I got to step into the Ngee Ann hostel, that's the only good thing. hahaha.

Then after SnW, went to meet Lee Woo
n and her friend Ke Xin (I hope I got her eng name correct) and oh yeaaa, the both of them are so exaggerated! One went red and the other laugh so hard when they saw a very musular guy. WAH right! HAHAHAHA. ANDDDDD! I'm so envious of them, they went to took the driving test today. :( I wannnnnaaaa alsooo! :D

No comments: