Thursday, October 09, 2008

After 1 year, I decided to horne my Constructing skill again! This time round, decided to make a PIG from a chocolate milk bottle (found in the fridge). Okay! It looks weird because I spend less than 1 hour doing it. :D And right now I'm so proud of it!

Then went to Fencing. and then realised that the 3 VIP (fouth = me) Sammuel, Elton and CK didnt came! WALAO! so in the end, it becomes buying the birthday cake for myself. Waste of my money leh! (since I had mine ytd!)

And then FREE FENCE, OMG! Everyone's like mad! Right now, I had 6 "lovebites" by the sword on my left hand and shoulder. HOW AM I SUSPOSED TO WEAR MY TUBE DRESS TMR?!





Okay!I know it doesnt look like a pig. BUT IT IS A PIG and WILL FREVER BE ONE.




CUTE HAH! in the end = mine! HAHAHA.






No comments: