Friday, October 31, 2008

WHEEEE!
After a whole week of roller coaster's mood, I can finally kinda relax myself and go shopshop with PeiYu.

ps: shopping cures. ^^

Went to Bugis Village (and my last time there was 2 months ago with peiyu too!) for shopping! :) with Peiyu and yea! kinda cheer me BUT think of the debt. *ZOOOOM! my heart fall from heaven to hell once again*

Anyway! I think after one whole week of sad sad mood, I suddenly become very hyper. as in, refer:

-Breathless (chorus part)-
You (Bugis Junction) leave me breathless
you are everything good in my life
you leave me breathless
you have everything I want to eat
You just have all I wanna eat
So delicious you are leaving me
DAMN FULL. (and heartpain because I ate too much)
pink - words changed.
anyway, try singing, it's fun. ^^

So I ate a total of $2.20 + $1.30 + $2.20 = $5.70 and spent a total of $10 + $12 + $10 = $32 (of which $21 is borrowed from PeiYu and I wanna buy more! but peiyu no more money left to lend me. T-T my off shoulder top!!!)

and I wanna shop more but it's already 9 plus (I thought it's only 8 plus aha!) so we took bus 7 home. ^^

On the bus,



Part of my "zhan li ping" (reward afer war?) ^^



Peiy with her zi-lian style (look at her handphone for more info. XD)



I wanna use the V post one but the guys -.- told me it's something damn bad, great. And then now I have no idea what post to have, so yea, this L post then.



Use this post because -.- NO POST. ^^



W L = Whatever Lol.
or if you want
WaLao



heh heh.



Oh, we have a very hard time taking this photo because the bus is super shaky!



Attempting again!



And again! :D

No comments: