Wednesday, October 15, 2008

1st lesson- Programming
AGAIN! I was late for 1.5 hours today! But the teacher is very nice to usss. SUper sweet leh! HAHAHAH. And the lesson was Programming, and it was very very very fun! :D I can do it on my own without the teacher helping. damn proud of myself HAHAHA.

2nd lesson - DEL
then it was DEL again, and I was totally lost. I dont even know what for we had to learn this subject leh! zzz. But thanks lord Yi Wen helped me, if not I will really be dead. And then the teacher didn picked on us that much today! HAHAHAHAA. :D

3rd Lesson - EG2
And then it's EG2! the guys in my class went almost nuts over our young teacher! HAHAHAHA
When the teacher asked us to go to her and mark attendance, all of them gathered around her within 30 seconds okay! And ALL of them acted super guai, listening to the teacher at ALL time, acted shy when the teacher asked them to answer a question, and one even blused! For goodness sake. I was laughing so hard when I saw this sight okayyyy. And they were auctally very very sad when the lesson is over. HAHAHAHA.

Break time
Then during break, went to find Shiyun with her classmates, Minshan and Xiu Zhen in the library. I cant believe they ate already without waiting for me! So I called Jia Hui and went to find her in Cateen 3, then to realise that there's no space for me to sit. -.- So I get her to buy sushi with me before I went back to library to meet Shiyun, Xiu Juan and Minshan. ^^

AEL
Then it was AEL! Electronics stuff. The teacher look damn funny and weirdly cute looking. Not those cute looking guys in the stress but that type of cute which you would want to laugh once you seen him.

He had this 2 super ROUND AND ROUND eyes anda round round spectales as though his eyes is not round enough.

And then he had this faical expression which makes him look very fierce BUT then that type of fierce- but- want-to-laugh that type. HAHAHHA. damn funny right!

Last lesson - DEL Practical
Then we had DEL pratical which makes me feel that DEL is auctally not that DAMN AND STUPID STUFF. ^^ It's auctally very very fun and fansicating. :D

And then I was susposed to meet ShiYun after my lesson and go home together but she went home first since her lesson ended already when mine still have 10 more minutes. HAHAHAHA.

After school
So i called Catherine and thanks lord she doesnt have jamming together and we went to block 501 together and I brought my sports-climbing shorts. ^^ + cawaii magazine. I was so super happpyyyy about owning this magazine. My life, my love leh! HAHAHAHA.

And I was auctally being very emo when I reached there, like I can ALWAYS see a younger-me running in front of me (which is like 10 years ago when I lived there) or, JiaHui, Joleen and me wearing the Shuqun uniform walking to Shuqun and chatting about everything, reminding me that how near-yet how far those days were. :(

So I was telling Catherine like "WAH! so long never come le. super miss this place". it's like the place never change but the people have all change. Then I went to Sin Yi bookshop and I saw the 2 aunties there, I was like "10 years already leh, but the two aunties are still the same like that." I mean like, I dont know, I wish I can return to the past (but not secondary school days please).

Then we went to Macdonalds and ate. WELLL. Reminds me of days when SCC were still there instead of Blk 553. but I was there for only 1 year before it move to Blk 553, so i didnt have ny impression of there. HAHAHA.

No comments: