Wednesday, October 22, 2008




oh my goddd. I was so super late for my COMPRO. like like like I dun want to be late for COMPRO because it's my favourite subject!!

Luckily I did some of the stuff during the weekends and so, I was a bit in front of the lesson. phew. :) And the COMPRO teacher is so scaryyy, she totally ignored me when I asked if she marked my attendance or not. Likeeeee... omgomgomg, she ignored me!! :( I'm so freaky worried about my attendance okay!

And then it was DEL. boringggggg.
And then it was EG2. interestingggg.
And then breaktime, more funnnn!

I went to Cateen 4 with Jia Hui and then it was super funnnn I swearrrr! HAHAHAHAHA, even though I forget some of the funniest stuff we talked about) but I know it's fun because I enjoyed myself very much during lunch. ^^

Then then then it's lesson's time. Oh yea, I almost slept. and we couldnt talk, which makes it more boring, like super boring I swear.

And then it's practical time. I wanted to go to the Wuhan's trip so badly but Yi Wen is kinda relunctant. And anyway, the pratical was such a horrible stuff. It's damn hard leh. Even Yi Wen had problem with it. Worst of all, we were doing the most basic thing. -.- I'M SO GOING TO BE DEAD FOR MY PRACTICAL!

Then then then I went home with Shi Yun, hahahahaha. Again again. fun fun fun. HAHHAHAHAHA. and yeaa! High School Musical here I comessss!!! :D

No comments: