Saturday, October 25, 2008



It has been a busy for me today. HMMM, I like. HAHAHAHA. :D

Went out to meet with Rena (oh yea, it's been a long good 2 years already) and went to shop shop. HAHAHA! and this is the first time I brought my bra set (Young Hearts @Heerens HAHAHAHA) with a friend, because there's a promotion: 2 for $30. SOOOO.. WHY NOT right?

And then off we go to Cineleisure to take neoprints. ^^ And it's been a few good months since I last took neoprints AHA!. :D
and yea, I'm pretty happy with the neoprints, just that I didnt have time to decorate ALL the neoprints. :(


Isnt this neoprint nice??? I decorate one leh!!! HAHAHAHHA.


Then then then we walked to Far East, my favourite. HAHAHAHA! I love the haats, the hairpin, this and that. But I only managed to shop for a short while and then, T-T I have to go, for CO concert.
HAHAHAHA. So i HOPPED in (yea, HOPPED IN) to bus 190 which took me all the way to Choa Chu Kang where I met Hanbin, Le Shan, and my grand junior (HAHAHA) before we took bus 302 to Yew Tee CC to catch the performance aha! :D
Chua Han Bin with his night mask HAHAHAA.

And the dinner I had. (it's damn super small, and it costs $6.50) but each of us only paid $0.50 (while I paid about $1 extra!!!!!) because we found $4 when we alight from bus! SUPER LUCKY RIGHT! HAHAHAHAHA.


HAHAHAHA! I love this handphone so much, so niceee leh!! (oh! and another reason is it has my face! :D)

ZOOMMMM INNNNNN.
This HEAVEN CHICKEN costs $5.95 (but it's not my money, so no heart pain hahahah!)
HEAVEN CHICKEN couppling other ppl's head. ^^


HAHAHAHA! just to show how beuitful the handphone was.

AND! everyone of us agreed that he looks like early age HANBIN!
And let the four of us present you the grand photos which make us laugh out super loud during the concert (tsk tsk, it's rude. :d )
Photo No 1:
(try not to see from the whole of the photo, try seeing 2 squares a time instead of 4)
Photo 2:

Photo 3: JIAN GUI AHHHH!!! (SEE GHOST IMAGE!!!!)
And then out of ramdom-ness HAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: