Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'M SO HAPPY TODAY! I auctally won JACOB in fencing. 5-1 I WON! AHAHAHAHAHAHA. see see see, that's what retribution are meant for. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ANYWAY! I missed my tutorial. OH CRAP. I couldnt wake up on time AT ALL.
And EG2 was very funnn. Yi Wen and I was talking about so many ramdom topics like; our JAE choices, financially independent stuff which i enjoyed so much HAHAHAHAHA. :D

And then for break! I was susposed to met Cassandra AND i saw Ailin outside the library so after this and that, Cassandra went to have lunch with her classmate while Ailin and I went to eat at Cateen 4! YAY YAY YAY. it's cateen 4 and it's been such a longggg time since I last ate with Ailin hah! :)

So I ate with her and I was super late for my COMPRO. like 40 mins late. -.- And the teacher kept staring at me like I just killed her loved ones or not, i mean very scary eyesight and say "I want to see you later". scary..! No wonder Yi Wen doesnt want to attend this lesson.

Thanks god I did her homework and was even ahead of what she was teaching so she smooth down and told me nicely that "Dont be late again. Attidue is very important too okay?"

And then after her lesson, it's AEL. and Yi Wen and I -.- forget what our project topic was. HOW RETARDED BLUR WE ARE. and so anyway, we watched a video and it's so damn cooooool! even thought I almost slept in the end. :D heh heh.

And so after lesson, I went to meet Ailin with Sammuel at the fifth floor and I started studyinng after I see Ailin studying very hard. Then Catherine, MingXuan, Ken and Alan came. -.- out of 4 ppl, only mingxuan didnt say "WAH. SO RARE SINGYI STUDIED." -.- (okay, it's true anyway)

Then at 5pm, Ailin and Alan left first while the remaining 4 of us went to meet Elton before going to Cateen 1 to have our dinner. WHICH! RARELY- JINRU auctally joined us! HAHAHAHAHA.

oh yea. Fencing was damn cool today. at first I was rather lifeless but after I beat Jacob by 3 GRAND MARKS, I became so happpyyy i could fly IF i have wings. WAHAHAHAHAHA.

Oh yeaa, we had team competition today.
My team - Me, JR, Hanfeng
Opponent's team - Cat, Bryan, Jacob
Results- MY TEAM WON!!

Then it's the finals.
Opponent's team - Mingxuan, Has, Mikail
Results- WE LOST, but by one point only. The match was so exciting (and scary to me when I was fencing Mikail, super stress)

And by the time we fenced finished, it's already 10pm! late right. not to mention it's raining!

No comments: