Wednesday, October 08, 2008

^^ Today is so much better than I expected!

Was susposed to go to Lee Woon's hse to bake cake BUT! her mummy and daddy dun allow, so... we set on WEST COAST PARK! :D since the last time we went there were 2002. those good old pimary school days. :)

And Lee Woon woke up like so super late BUT! weirdly, I dont feel angy at all! Properly it's because I'm at Vivocity (to take my bdae present from Hui Ying ^^) and then I spend my 2 hours at Missha (trying out the nail polishes) and at Page1 bookshop (browsing the magazines and books).

Then I went off to meet them outside Clementi Woods Secondary school, o which reminds me of something I regretted not doing! It's about my ex-working collegue at Esprit whose name is Woods.

Imagination:
Me: HEY HEY WOODS! tell u somthing! my name is clementi leh!
Woods: THEN?
Me: Together we can form the CLEMENTI WOODS SECONDARY SCHOOL!

Sad he left before I can even come out with such jokes! HAHAHA.

Okay okay anway! LEE WOON and SHIYUN surprised me with my birthday cake! I thought they wont buy it BUT they brought it
SO OH YEA! My first 18h bithday cake and first time ceebrating my birthday in MACDONALDS!

So we spent a quantity of time in West Coast sitting in mac talking because of the rain, and then playing, and then took bus 176 to Bukit Panjang and lastly, to Cafe Cartel @ Bukit Panjang, and oh yea, laughing like mad in the cafe cartel. ^^

MACDONALDS @ West Coast


Opening the cake. :)






Blowing in action

1.


2.


3.




The toilet is damn super nice I swear.





After the rain, out to play! :)










THESEXY BELLE LEE WOON! :D






DOESNT SHE LOOK LIKE A BABY IN THE NET?














THE TYPICAL S'POREAN WHO HATES THE SAND BUT! DEICDED TO PLAY WITH US ANYWAY.








3 OUT FOR ACTION.






I had a super hard time taking this 4 photos okay!LIKE DAMN SUPER TIRING AH! running like mad because I set the timer and not to mention I even slide and fall down once!

AND THEN... MY CAMERA BATT WENT FLAT! Waiting for Shiyun and Lee Woon to send me the photos of our meal @ Bukit Panjang.

No comments: